Friday, February 11, 2011

New

So I am new to this whole blogging thing, and I have to admit I think it will be a hard thing for me to do.  Anyone who really knows me, knows that I am a pretty private person.  I've never been an open sharer.  I'm the type of person who keeps things, good or bad, to themselves.  So I think being open about things and sharing will be difficult, but I am willing to give it a shot.  Oh and on a major note..... I hated English in high school, so please don't expect my postings to always be grammatically correct  =)  I would like to write more but Landry is ready for his dinner.  I think we will try green beans again.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'm trying it too!! And my grammar will not be great either I'm sure! :) So how are you getting the ads on the side of your page?

    ReplyDelete