Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day!   I hope everyone had a great day!  I also have to say Happy 6th Birthday to my niece Adelynn, she is our little valentines baby!  We didn't do anything special tonight.  I would prefer not to go out on Valentines day and wait 2 plus hours to eat dinner.  So instead I made a cake, bought a cookie cake, and made some garlic chicken pasta!  Landry got a bath and I have noticed that he is starting to pull at his ears again.  We have barely gotten over the last ear infection!  But I did get some great news today, one of my friends that I work with had her baby boy on Saturday.  At 40 weeks he decided to make his debut!  He was 8lbs 1oz and 20 3/4 inches long, welcome to the world Caleb Burks!  Poor Christy had 2 epidurals... neither worked and needless to say she got a ton of stitches!!  Happy Valentines Day from The Hammonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment