Saturday, February 12, 2011

Frustrated

I am frustrated today.  Landon and I have been spending the last couple of weeks looking at houses to buy.  One thing I have learned is some people really don't take care of their houses and expect to sell them.  We went into one house that had been vacant for a while and there was dead bugs on the floor. a very nice house but you are immediately turned off from it.  A little bit of cleaning would do wonders.  We did find 1 house that was in great shape, just needs new paint.  We made an offer and they accepted but they don't want to move out until after June 1st!!  I want to ask them why they put their house on the market back in September 2010 if they are going to refuse to move out until June??  Finding a house to buy is frustrating!  My must haves for a house is that it has to have a fireplace and a decent size kitchen.... wood floors are preferable!  Another frustrating thing today is Landry started running a 101 fever this morning.  We are still trying to get over RSV, which is a nasty virus.  It's been very hard on Landry, we are going on 1 1/2 weeks with it.  But another fever, what could he be getting now??? Poor kid has had a rough 5 1/2 months.  He's been to the doctor at least once a month for some kind of sickness.  Anyway, there is my gripe fest for today.  Tomorrow Landon is going to play golf so I'm trying to decide what me and chunky monkey are going to do!  Hopefully Landry will be feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment