Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy Month

We have had such a busy month. Landry has been sick for the majority of the month. We have been looking at houses to buy and FINALLY found one. Landon also got a promotion at work so we are super proud of him. But Landry has been on steroids for the last week so he has been bouncing off the walls which has been very entertaining!!! He likes to lay in the floor just kicking and screaming, all in a playing manor, but man that kid has had some energy! He also has decided that he wants to eat a lot.
1 jar if food is not enough for him. I put him in a brand new 6 month sleeper the other night and yeah it doesn't fit. I take him back to the doctor this afternoon, so hopefully his ears have cleared up. But the cute little sticker has mastered the art of the tummyto back roll over. He gets pretty pleased with himself when he does it too. Soon he will have down the back to tummy roll. He can get to his side but hasn't figured out how to get the arm out of the way. He's so cute. Man I make pretty babies!!! Too bad he is going to be an only child!!! Landry turned 6 months old this last Sunday. I can't believe he has been with us for half a year already. Landry turning 6 months old has made me think of his "cousin" Holden who is in heaven a lot this week. And oh how I wish he were here. There are several moms that I think about everynight when I am rocking him to sleep, wishing they were doing the same. Gives me joy knowing so much good is coming from his sweet life. But still miss him. It amazes me how much you can miss and love someone you've never met. Well back to my busy month...... February has been a good month, and March is looking like it will be just as busy but that's a whole different post. Hope everyone is having a good day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad you make cute babies. He makes me smile no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about those Mommies a lot too!!! I feel the same way about Baby Copelan!!

    ReplyDelete