Sunday, March 6, 2011

March

March is going to be an outstanding month We have so much going on. First on the months agenda occurs next weekend. Friday the 11th of March we are driving down to Temple. We will be staying in Belton Friday night so Mr. Landry can see his uncle Duke. Uncle Duke loves his little buddy Landry. Saturday morning Landry and I will be in Temple for the St Patrick's Fun run to help raise money for Scott & Whites new children's hospital. But most importantly we get to finally meet Holly in person and be apart of Landry's Legacy team. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. This weekend means the world to me. I will also get to see Kara, Sarah, and Charys. I haven't seen them since January and I need my fix!!! Landry has special kisses and hugs for all of them. We had a team goal of $4300.00. As of today we have surpassed the goal.

Sunday the 13th is me and Landon's 1 year anniversary! Landon will be leaving that Sunday with his uncle Duke to go fishing for the week. So we will be spending our 1st anniversary apart but we have decided to celebrate early. For our anniversary we will not be buying each other gifts being that we are fixing to close on a new house and just got a new car. Those are our gifts to each other! =)

March 22, Landon and I will close on our new house. I'm super excited about this! The new house is bigger and nicer and I can't wait til we get to move in!

And finally at the end of the month my sister and her family will be in from Ohio. Jen hasn't been down since October when Landry was only 2 months old! He has gotten SO big since the last time she saw him. Ive missed them all so I'm so excited to see them. I don't get to see them enough.

So that this is going to be our month. Great month!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!!! Sounds like you guys are going to be busy! I hope y'all have a great time at the run!

    ReplyDelete